Part I: Review the course syllabus to answer the following questions:
1. Which of the following statements about quizzes is/are TRUE (highlight or bold the correct answer)?
a. The instructor will drop your two lowest quiz scores at the end of the quarter.
b. You can make up quizzes if you have a legitimate reason.
c. You have as much time as you want to complete the quizzes.
d. All of the above are true.
e. None of the above is true.
2. When is the Mid-Quarter Self-Assessment due?
3. What will be the late deduction for a student who posts the Mid-Quarter Self-Assessment at 9pm on the day after it is due? At 9pm two days after it is due?
4. What is the penalty for collaborating on quizzes?
5. Canvas supports the use of the mobile app to take quizzes on smart phones.
Part II: Review the materials found in the Course Resources Module to help you complete the following tasks:
1. Go to your account settings (left-hand side of your screen) and check your profile. Make sure your email address is correct. Capture a picture of it and paste it into this document here.
Hint: To capture a picture of your screen click the PrtScn button on your computer (usually the upper right-hand corner) to copy the image. Then past the image as usual. If you are having trouble figuring out how to use the print screen function on your computer, I suggest you Google it J
2. Go to the Notifications link (note: you still should be in the accounts area to see this link). Click on the link and make any desired adjustments. Once you have made your adjustments, capture the image on your screen and paste it here.
3. From off-campus go to the campus library home page. Click on MyUW in the upper right-hand corner. Use your UW NET ID to log in (if you do not have a UW NET ID, set one up by following the link that says Need a UW Net ID?). Once you have logged in, capture the image on your screen and paste it below (your username must appear in the screen shot and you must be on the MyUW page to earn credit for this task!).
4. Construct an email to your instructor (using the guidelines from How to Email a Professor) indicating that you have completed the scavenger hunt and take a screen shot of it (you do not need to send it).
5. Save this assignment using the file naming conventions specified on the syllabus and submit it.
You can find the instructions for the Scavenger Hunt here:Scavenger Hunt
Scavenger Hunt RubricScavenger Hunt RubricCriteriaRatingsPtsThis criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeDemonstrates understanding of quiz policies1.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCorrectly identifies due date1.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCorrectly applies late policy to two scenarios1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeCorrectly identifies policy regarding quiz collaboration1.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeUnderstands Canvas recommendations on smart phone usage1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeChecks and captures email address in Canvas1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeChecks and captures notifications in Canvas1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial Credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSuccessfully logs in to MyUW page and captures it.1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeSends email to instructor using professional email protocol1.0 ptsFull Marks0.5 ptsPartial credit0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeFollows naming convention for assignment1.0 ptsFull Marks0.0 ptsNo Marks1.0 pts
Total Points: 10.0
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more