For the course project, you will develop a plan to undertake a complex negotiation. You will select a negotiation scenario and have it approved by your course instructor. The negotiation may be one of the following:
· A negotiation event that you either anticipate occurring or have previously experienced (e.g., a home sale or purchase or a business partnership)
· A role (an agent or a representative) you might imagine playing in a complex negotiation being reported in the news (e.g., a hostage situation, an Internet sales tax controversy, a merger between two companies, a rezoning dispute, or a change in the favored-nation status)
Your deliverable for Week 1 of the course project constitutes a negotiation plan overview and an initial analysis of key topics in the negotiation.
Identifying Your Case Study
Describing the Negotiation Scenario
· Describe the negotiation scenario. For example, if the negotiation is about a house, provide brief details about the home or the other primary resources over which the parties are negotiating.
· Include a statement of purpose for the negotiation and its expected outcome.
· Explain why this negotiation is important for you and what you hope the outcome to be.
Identifying Participants and Stakeholders
Identify all the participants and key stakeholders in the negotiation.
· Who will be directly involved in the discussions?
· Who might not be directly involved in the discussions but will have a stake in or influence on the proceedings?
Preparing for the Negotiation
Evaluate the important topics and sources needed to adequately prepare for and conduct the negotiation. For example, if you are negotiating a car purchase, a home purchase, or a merger:
· What is the important information you need to know?
· What resources will you use to gain that knowledge?
Generally, evaluation of topics and sources should include four or five resources and one or two pages of analysis.
· Submit your plan in a 3 page Microsoft Word document.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more