You will write a 35-page paper in current APA format addressing the following components:
1. Explain how the following Biblical concepts contribute to what the Bible says about the role of government:
· Inalienable rights
· Natural law
· Institutional separation of church and state
· Sin/crime distinction
2. Provide one policy issue and discuss how those Biblical principles would be helpful for understanding the governments approach to the issue.
3. Provide an overview of the key enumerated powers in the Constitution relevant for what each branch of government may and may not do.
4. Compare and contrast how the three basic worldviews discussed in the week 1 presentations and activities would define the role of government and other actors in policy solutions.
* All required sources/presentations from Modules/Weeks 12 must be used, especially the Biblical Principles of Government article, in addition to 35 outside sources. The Constitution must also be cited as appropriate, especially for question 3.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more