Solved by verified expert:You must be good at macroeconomics. Answer the questions based on your understanding. don’t copy answers from google.no reference. No plagiarism The answer should be easy to understand
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Review Questions (Final Exam)
1. Why did the “Great Stagflation” present a huge problem to the Keynesian Theory? Why
could this theory not explain the phenomenon of stagflation?
2. Summarize Friedman’s critique of managing aggregate demand to maintain full
3. How did Friedman’s theory provide an explanation for the phenomenon of stagflation?
4. State the key proposition of Say’s Law. What insight does it contain regarding the nature
of human cooperation under a system of division of labor?
5. Using the insight provided by Say’s Law, explain the consequences of a significant
distortion of the structure of production relative to consumer preferences. How does the
initial crisis or cluster of errors snowball into a recession?
6. Explain the concept of the “order of goods” as used by the Austrian Economists. How does
this relate to the concept of “stages of production”?
7. Draw, label and explain the Hayekian Triangle. How does this diagram provide a concise
depiction of the process of production in a market economy?
8. Explain the process of inter-temporal coordination that takes place in response to an
increase of savings on the free market. In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the
loanable funds market and the PPF.
9. What are the consequences of an artificial lowering of the interest rate by the central
bank in the Austrian framework? How does this lead to inter-temporal dis-coordination?
In doing so, utilize the Hayekian Triangle, the loanable funds market and the PPF.
10. When the cluster of entrepreneurial errors that result from an artificial lowering of the
interest rate are revealed, what, according to the Austrian School, is the best policy
response to minimize the length of the recession that will follow?
11. How does this policy response differ from those advanced by the Keynesians? What are
the theoretical differences that drive these differing policy recommendations?
Purchase answer to see full
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more