Solved by a verified expert :1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 6 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Scientific and Theoretical Foundations for Advanced Nursing Practice
See Mrs. Mendez case (File attached)
1 Make a list of key concepts relevant to the case study.
a. Identify PHYSICAL key concepts relevant to Mrs. Mendez and 2 family members
2. Describe one nursing middle-range theory associated with the concepts of interest (PHYSICAL key concepts) and explain why
a. Give an example from the case for its selection (PHYSICAL key concepts).
3. Give deep information about the theory selected and defense your selection.
4. Discuss how the selected theory guides both your clinical assessments and interventions for Mrs. Mendez or her family.
a. How it influences your assessment questions
b. How it influences your selection of interventions for Mrs. Mendez and her family members.
5. Explain how knowledge from interprofessional health-related sciences informs advanced nursing practice.
a. provide an example
Part 2: Conceptual Frameworks or Theories Relevant to your Clinical Problem and Population of Interest
Clinical problem: hypertension
Target population: Hispanic elders
1. Provide an introduction to the clinical problem of interest in a specific patient population, include:
a. Describe your perceived need for change in practice and the rationale for such change
b. Discuss the incidence and prevalence of the clinical problem
c. Discuss the significance of the problem.
2. Identify two conceptual theories that may be applied to the study of the clinical problem within the context of the target population.
3. Summarize the major propositions of each theory separately
4. Discuss how the conceptual framework or theory is relevant to the clinical problem and target population.
Part 3: Concept Identification, Analysis, Middle Range Theory Development, and Clinical Application
Purpose: By defining, describing, and analyzing concepts, nurse scholars can develop a better understanding of how events and experiences, important to advanced practice nursing, are related to other concepts. This understanding can be used to develop middle-range theories which can focus on nursing assessments and can be tested through research to develop evidence-based interventions.
Watch the film “Breathing Lessons: The Life of Mark O’Brien” as a case study which you can find on the internet.
1. Make a list of all of the concepts that you identify as relevant to the nursing care of Mark.
2. Select from your list (Question 1) three concepts that you believe are related
a. Provide a conceptual definition for each of the three selected concepts based on a review of 1 literature article per each concept.
3. Create a middle-range theory for addressing the case
4. Identifies the propositions and relationships among the concepts in your middle range theory
5. Draw a conceptual map/diagram that illustrates how the concepts are related in your middle range theory
6. Apply knowledge of the characteristics of the three concepts (Question 2) in formulating at least two nursing assessment questions for each of the three selected concepts of your middle-range theory.
7. Compare and contrast your middle range theory with another middles range theory guiding advanced practice nursing in the care of Mark O’Brien nursing based on the literature.
8. Is your thinking consistent with another theorist’s theory? yes or not, and why
9. Explain why you are a nurse theorist.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more