Solved by a verified expert :A controversial issue is one which results in dispute and disagreement due to a difference of opinion, much like the issues you will do each week for homework. The difference is, you will choose a topic that you are interested in. You must submit a scenario or topic and defend your selection.
Expectations for the Midterm AND Final paper topics areto be approved in advance:
1) Decide on a Social Issue. The midterm and final MUST be different issues.
2) Ask a question you aim to introduce, explain, explore, analyze, conclude, and create a call-to-action plan.
3) Identify and state the clashing views to be discussed.
4) Identify and provide 3-5 primary sources per view for citation.
5) Identify and provide bulleted targeted points of discussion to analyze per clashing view.
6) Other things to consider that were not discussed or discussed thoroughly that is expected to be influential inthe critical thinking section. Can be bullet points.
7) Create a Call-to-action Plan to determine how to solve the questions posed.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more