Complete the following assignment in one MS word document:
Chapter 12 –
1. Some people say that chatbots are inferior for chatting. Others disagree. Discuss.
2. Discuss the financial benefits of chatbots.
3. Discuss how IBM Watson will reach 1 billion people by 2018 and what the implications of that are.
1. Compare the chatbots of Facebook and WeChat. Which has more functionalities
2. Research the role of chatbots in helping patients with dementia.
3. Microsoft partners with the government of Singapore to develop chatbots for e-services. Find out how this is done.
1. Compare the IoT with regular Internet.
2. Discuss the potential impact of autonomous vehicles on our lives.
3. Why must a truly smart home have a bot?
4. Why is the IoT considered a disruptive technology?
1. AT&T is active in smart city projects. Investigate their activities (solutions). Write a summary.
2. It is said that the IoT will enable new customer service and B2B interactions. Explain how.
3. Find information about Sophia, a robot from Hanson Robotics. Summarize her capabilities.
All work must be original (not copied from any source).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more