please check the attached file for instructions.
Module 01 Course Project – System Analysis
During a meeting of the IT Storage team with the incoming CTO, questions were raised about the current storage utilization of XYZ Technology Services and what the requirements would be for the next three (3) years for the company as part of its SEC Compliance certification assessments. The questions raised pertained to the best use of the storage networking budget.
The company runs a Hybrid Server environment with a collocated rack which provides primary access for its publicly facing ecommerce business with clustered failover to an Azure Cloud instance. The company’s operations and financial platforms are found at one of two locations with a mix of Active Directory Windows servers, Linux servers, and Oracle DB servers.
For this first part of the project, your manager has asked you to analyze the current system design of the company and describe the advantages and disadvantages of deploying JBOD, Raid Arrays, and Virtual Disks.
Next, describe how to apply the technologies listed above to the different physical environments that are used at XYZ Technology: on premises server, on premises SAN, and Azure Storage spaces.
Finally, describe how to use a thirty (30) disk shelf adapter connected to a Production Windows File Server populated with a mixture of ten (10) SAS SSD hard drives, ten (10) 15K premium SAS spinning hard drives, and ten (10) 7.2K SATA spinning hard drives to create storage tiers.
In a brief paper address each of the following:
1. Prepare a written report describing the JBOD, RAID, and Virtual disk including the advantages, disadvantages and preferred use cases.
· Virtual Disks:
2. Consider the use case for the different disk writing technologies described in the first part and how they apply to each of the following: on premises server, on premises SAN, and Azure Storage Spaces. How does the preferred use case change depending on the application type?
· On premises server:
· Virtual Disks
On premises SAN:
· Virtual Disks
Azure Storage Spaces:
(Note that JBOD and RAID will require equivalent technology options)
· JBOD (equivalency):
· RAID (equivalency):
· Virtual Disks:
3. Describe how to configure the Microsoft Pool role to automatically take advantage of the different classifications of storages that comprise the disk storage shelf that is connected to the production file server. What actions need to be taken to take advantage of the different storage types?
1. Go to the Admin Console
2. Select the Access Control tab
3. Click Enable button next to Cluster and Jobs Access Control
4. Click Confirm to confirm the change
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more