Please see attachment
For this assignment, you will interview a nursing leader about his or her relationship to leadership theory. This may be a CNO, Director, Assistant Nurse Manager, Manager, or permanent charge nurse in either a hospital or clinic setting. The interview should last between 30 and 60 minutes, and should address the Interview questions below.
Submit a 5-7 page
paper about your leadership interview. The paper should include the following components:
· An introduction including the name and title of your interviewee, as well as a brief overview of his or her background
· The body of the paper discussing the interview responses
· A conclusion describing what you learned from the interview and how you will carry it forward into your nursing practice
· A reference page in APA format (if references are used)
· What are your main responsibilities as a…?
· What type of leader are you? Authoritative, Laissez-Faire, Transformational, Transactional or Strategic? Why?
· Does this type of leadership style fit well with the nursing staff?
· What is a typical day (or week) like for you?
· What do you like most about your work?
· What do you like least about your work?
· What kinds of problems do you deal with?
· What kinds of decisions do you make?
· How does your position fit within the organization?
· How does your job affect your general lifestyle?
· What current issues and trends in nursing should I know about/be aware of?
· What kinds of accomplishments tend to be valued and rewarded in this field?
· How did you become interested in this field?
· How did you begin your career?
· What kind of additional education, training, or background does your job require?
· What skills, abilities, and personal attributes are essential to success in your job/this field?
· What are the most effective strategies for seeking a position in this field?
· Can you recommend journals, magazines or professional associations which would be helpful for my professional development?
· If you could do it all over again, would you choose the same path for yourself? If not, what would you change?
· What advice would you give someone who is considering this type of job (or field)?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more