Q1. This week navigate to
, click on resources and then click on the colour tab. This site is managed by the author of the textbook. Pick one option and note it by the name in the website. For example “ HTML Color Picker”. Then note what it is, when you would use it. Next, find a website that uses the method or should use the method. Explain why.
In response to peers, continue the conversation by agreeing or disagreeing with the color method selected. Explain your thoughts (two page), needed by 4/12/2022.
Q2. Select any example visualization or infographic and imagine the contextual factors have changed:
1. If the selected project was a static work, what ideas do you have for potentially making it usefully interactive? How might you approach the design if it had to work on both mobile/tablet and desktop?
2. If the selected project was an interactive work, what ideas do you have for potentially deploying the same project as a static work? What compromises might you have to make in terms of the interactive features that wouldn’t now be viable?
3. What about the various annotations that could be used? Thoroughly explain all of the annotations, color, composition, and other various components to the visualization.
4. What other data considerations should be considered and why?
5. Update the graphic using updated data, in the tool of your choice (that we’ve used in the course), explain the differences.
Be sure to show the graphic (before and after updates) and then answer the questions fully above. This assignment should take into consideration all the course concepts in the book. Be very thorough in your response. The paper should be at least three pages in length and contain at least two-peer reviewed sources (Three page) needed by 4/15/2022.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more