Consider the ideas and discussions you have had so far in the class, and compose a research paper proposal. Your proposal should be a minimum of 3 double-spaced pages in length or 750 words and should be written in edited, formal English.
The research paper proposal should be written as an essay that argues that your proposed research question will work for this class. A good research question has four qualities:
1. It is specific. The question clearly indicates the scope of your research: when, what or who, and where.
2. It is clear. The question is written in such a way that it is easy to guess how your thesis statement should look and how you should best go about your research.
3. It is debatable. Scholars and/or experts in the field do not agree on this topic and/or the question is currently under discussion.
4. It is research-able. You are able to find at least 10 relevant primary sources on the topic. At least half of those sources should be traditional primary sources (academic journals, peer-reviewed studies, government (.gov) websites, education (.edu) websites, legal documents, press releases, official statistics and data).
In justifying your research question, the proposal should address the following questions:
1. What is your research topic?
2. Why does this topic interest you?
3. What is your research question? (Remember that your research question should be specific, clear, debatable, and research-able.)
4. What is your working thesis statement? (Remember that your working thesis statement should answer the research question.)
5. What are ten relevant sources that you found that speak to your research question, and how did you find them?
6. How do they prove that your research question is specific, clear, debatable, and research-able?
Please note: You must earn a passing score on the research proposal rubric, indicating that your research question is approved by your instructor, in order to see Week 11 and 12’s assignment, “Outlining and Peer Review.” Please work with your instructor if you do not receive a passing score the first time to revise your proposal until it receives a passing score.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more