Please see attached instructions
Part II: How the Courts Address or Respect Our Rights as Citizens – Presentation
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 17. Also, Chapter 11 and 12 from Week 6 might still be relevant.
· Minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
This is Part II of the assignment you submitted in Week 6.
Using the case outline (Part I: How the Courts Address or Respect Our Rights as Citizens) you submitted in Week 6, prepare and submit a presentation, which will either be a narrated PowerPoint, a Kaltura Video, or some other format as approved by your instructor.
Be sure to verify the presentation format with your instructor before starting work on this assignment.
The presentation Point presentation will need to include:
· Name the case
· Discuss the facts of the case
· Discuss the history of the case (what laws or legal action was taken)
· Discuss the issues or the facts of the case and legal questions the court must decide
· Discuss if the court’s decision or holdings was for the plaintiff or for the defendant and what were the reasons for the decision?
· Discuss the concurring and dissenting opinions from the judge or if a jury trial, the jury.
Important: In this assignment, you are expected to elaborate the points you made in the prior assignment in Week 6. This assignment will be graded on your strength to elaborate and explain the facts of the case and proper use of visual aids, good narration, and presenting to the case and how well you stick to the case. For example, if you are using the PowerPoint, you are also expected to include proper visuals that are relevant to the case. Do not copy-paste the outline into this and call it complete.
This assignment is worth 225 points.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
· Length: The presentation must be 10-15 slides long if using PowerPoint (excluding cover and reference pages) or 3-5 minute long if using a video presentation.
· Font should not be smaller than size 16-point
· Parenthetical in-text citations included and formatted in APA style
· Title/Introduction slide required
· References slide minimum of 2 scholarly sources in addition to textbook if cited)
· Use the speaker notes to elaborate on the content on the slides
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more