DUE MONDAY NOVEMBER 28th AT 10PM CST!!
Imagine your elementary school has recently had an influx of EL students. For the upcoming staff EL training, your principal has asked you to prepare a presentation that highlights foundational elements of language development and acquisition.
Create a 7- to 10-slide presentation in which you:
· Define the different elements of language (phonetics, phonology, morphology, lexicon, semantics, syntax, and pragmatics) in ELD.
· Provide at least 1 detailed example of each element of language.
· Explain why these elements of language are vital to an EL student’s success in language proficiency.
· Describe the stages of second language acquisition.
· Provide a detailed example of each stage of second language acquisition that demonstrates the characteristics of English learners.
· Describe the different theories of language acquisition.
· Explain which theoretical perspective(s) you favor and why.
Include speaker notes and images to enhance the presentation.
Refer to the grading rubric for assignment expectations.
Submit your assignment.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more